GLIIFCA 2016 Conference • •
Welcome to GLIIFCA 2016 Annual Meeting Conference Site!
The 2016 meeting of the Great Lakes International Imaging and Flow Cytometry Association will take place in Detroit Marriott Hotel in Troy, MI, from September 16 to September 18, 2016.Register and book your hotel room for 2016 GLIIFCA as soon as possible! The early registration fee and the special hotel group rate are valid till 08/24/16.
Download the PDF version of the program from here
2016 GLIIFCA Carlton and Sigfried Stewart Lecturer
Timothy R. Cook, Assistant Professor, Chemistry, University at Buffalo
Timothy R. Cook was born in Moretown, Vermont in 1982. He studied under John P. Caradonna at Boston University and with Daniel G. Nocera at MIT (Ph.D., 2010). After two years of postdoctoral study in the Stang Group at the University of Utah, he joined the faculty as a research assistant professor investigating coordination-driven self-assembly for the construction of molecular polygons, polyhedra, and prisms. In the fall of 2014, he established a group at the University at Buffalo, SUNY as an assistant professor of chemistry. His lab is currently exploring inorganic self-assembly with an emphasis on designing new molecules and materials for energy conversion, photochemistry, and host/guest chemistry.
2016 GLIIFCA speakers
2016 GLIIFCA speakers include:
- Indrajit Sinha, Acenzia Inc. and University of Windsor, ON, Canada
- Frank Schildberg, Harvard University, Boston, MA
- John Nolan, Scintillon Institute, San Diego, CA
- Maurice O'Gorman, Children's Hospital, Los Angeles, CA
- Tristan Maerz, Beaumont Health System, Royal Oak, MI
- Keith Shults, incellDx, Inc., Menlo Park, CA
- Joanne Lannigan, University of Virginia School of Medicine, Charlottesville, VA
- Brian Grimberg, Case Western University, Cleveland, OH
- Maurice R.G. O’Gorman, Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles & Keck School of Medicine, USC, Los Angeles, CA and others (see the full program here).
The opening Wine and Cheese Reception starts at 5:30 PM on Friday, September 16. See you all in Troy!
We encourage all the core managers to participate in GLIIFCA Core Facility Managers' Workshop, which will take place on Friday, September 16h, from 12 Noon to 5 PM.
Page updated on 2016-09-12 15:34:23 -0400