GLIIFCA 2015 Conference • •
Welcome to GLIIFCA 2015 annual meeting conference site!
The 2015 meeting of the Great Lakes International Imaging and Flow Cytometry Association will take place in Buffalo Niagara Conference Center, in Buffalo, NY, from September 25 to September 27, 2015 We thank our generous sponsors for making this happen! We are also grateful to all the 2014 sponsors, who contributed to the success of our previous meeting in Oconomowoc, WI.
2015 GLIIFCA scientific themes will include...
- Innovations in imagingand image cytometry
- Innovations in fluorescence dyes
- Microfudics and fluidic sorting
- Cancer stem cells and tumor microenvironment
2015 GLIIFCA speakers (confirmed)
- Lawrence S. Lamb, UAB School of Medicine
- O. Joe Trask, The Hamner Institute
- David Wald, Case Western Reserve University
- Samuel J. Pirruccello, University of Nebraska Medical Center
The opening Wine and Cheese Reception starts at 5:30 PM on Friday, September 25. See you all in Buffalo!Follow @gliifca
We encourage all the core managers to participate in GLIIFCA Core Facility Managers' Workshop, which will take place on Friday, September 25h, from 12 Noon to 5 PM.
Page updated on 2015-03-09 13:02:26 -0400