2017 Conference Venue • •
About the Madison Marriott West Hotel
Minutes from downtown, the University of Wisconsin and Epic Systems, the Madison Marriott West in Middleton offers a dynamic blend of convenience, outstanding service and welcome amenities that make your visit a delight. A luxurious, light-filled atrium hints at all that awaits: newly renovated, well-appointed guest rooms designed to meet the needs of business travelers, with free high-speed Wireless Internet access. Enjoy our Falling Water Cafe, with an eclectic American menu and stunning bar. Even a newly renovated fitness center, indoor pool and innovative Fit for You in-room exercise packages to keep you in shape. And when you’re looking at hotels in Middleton to host an event, the Madison Marriott is the largest convention hotel in the area, with over 60,000 sq ft of flexible and accommodating space.
Madison Marriott West
1313 John Q Hammons Drive
Middleton, Wisconsin 53562 USA
How to get there?
The nearest airport: Dane County Regional Airport - MSN
- Hotel direction from Dane County Regional Airport: 15 miles SW
- Airport shuttle service, on request, complimentary
- Shuttle Phone: +1 608 831 2000
- Estimated taxi fare: 36 USD (one way)
- From Chicago, Minneapolis, Milwaukee: I-90/94 to HWY 12/18 (Beltline HWY) West on HWY 12/18 (exit 142A) 15 miles to Greenway Blvd (exit #252). Turn left on Greenway. Turn left on John Q. Hammons Drive.
Page updated on 2017-03-11 23:06:55 -0500