GLIIFCA XXVIII Meeting - September 27-29, 2019
Thank you to everyone for another successful meeting! We look forward to seeing you all again next year for GLIIFCA 29 which will take place on September 18-20, 2020 in beautiful Madison Wisconson!
The GLIIFCA conference provides a great opportunity for the Great Lakes region cytometry professionals to come together and discuss innovations and recent research findings in the fields of image and flow cytometry. As always, we will have an outstanding group of speakers, including not only established senior researchers, but also young investigators passionate about cytometry.
Last, but not least, the famous GLIIFCA Banquet AKA cytometry costume party.
The 2019 GLIIFCA speakers line-up includes:
- Jonathan Irish – Vanderbilt University
- Vera Tang – University of Ottawa
- Derek Jones – University of Pennsylvania
- Adam Courtney – University of Michigan
- Kang Chen – Wayne State University
- Nichol Holodick – Western Michigan University
- Ryan Duggan – Abbvie
- Anna Belkina – Boston University
- Bill Telford – NIH
- Mike Keeney – ICCS
More speakers will be announced soon!
Join us as a sponsor of the 2019 meeting!
We are grateful to the all our current sponsors, and we want to thank again the 2018, 2017, and 2016-2015 sponsors, who contributed to the success of our previous meeting.