GLIIFCA XXVIIII Meeting - September 18-20, 2020
We look forward to seeing you all again for GLIIFCA 29 which will take place on September 18-20, 2020 in beautiful Madison Wisconsin!
The GLIIFCA conference provides a great opportunity for the Great Lakes region cytometry professionals to come together and discuss innovations and recent research findings in the fields of image and flow cytometry. As always, we will have an outstanding group of speakers, including not only established senior researchers, but also young investigators passionate about cytometry.
Last, but not least, the famous GLIIFCA Banquet AKA cytometry costume party.
The 2020 GLIIFCA speakers line-up includes:
- John Nolan -Scintillon Institute
- Jeffrey Moffitt – Harvard University
- Aja Rieger – University of Alberta
- Katherine MacNamara – Albany Medical College
- Kevin Elicieri – University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Amy Hudson – Medical College of Wisconsin
- Chris Zahm – University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Robert Lochhead – Medical College of Wisconsin
- Adam Uselmann – OnLume
- Alan Watson – University of Pittsburgh
- Connie Krawczyk – Van Andel Institute
More speakers will be announced soon!
Join us as a sponsor of the 2020 meeting!
We are grateful to the all our current sponsors, and we want to thank again the 2019,2018, 2017, and 2016-2015 sponsors, who contributed to the success of our previous meeting.