GLIIFCA Abstract Submission
This year the abstracts will be divided into two categories:
- Research: original research that showcases flow cytometry, mass cytometry, and/or imaging
- Core management: topics relevant to core facilities. Suggested topics include development of standard practices, user training, core facility administration, or a case study of troubleshooting a challenging project.
The GLIIFCA abstract committee will choose the top three submitted abstracts within each category to present eight-minute flash talks at the conference. These top six abstracts will also receive travel awards. Abstracts that are not selected for flash talks will be able to submit short video presentations that can be accessed by registered attendees through the GLIIFCA website and at the conference.
We hope you will consider presenting your work to our regional audience!
- June 1, 2022: Abstract submission open
- August 1, 2022: Abstract submission deadline
- August 7, 2022: Flash talk recipients are notified
- August 31, 2022: Video submissions due for those not giving a flash talk